Inof Syros, the Church of the Archangels (Michael and Gabriel) is on St. George Street, the road that leads to , near the . It was built in 1898, by contributions from residents to the point that until then was the cemetery for the Orthodox residents of the city.
The Archangels are built in the shape of a cross with a dome with elongated western limb. In the yard, near the road, there is the bell tower, built in 1908 at the expense of the brothers Konsta, according to a relevant inscription.
The decor inside the Church of the Archangels is simple. The marble temple built in neoclassical style was created in 1908. Many icons of 19th and 20th century adorn the walls. The big icon of the Archangels is a gift of the Patriarch of Jerusalem to Anastasios Botsaris, barber, because he offered to the Patriarchate of all money earned from the first raffle ticket the lottery.
The church celebrates on 8th of November, the Archangels, with festive liturgy, litany and procession of the icon.