Cyclades Art gallery
The Cyclades Art gallery is accommodated since 1994 in four of thein the southern part, north pier of the , .
The Cyclades Art gallery is operated by the. In its magnificent spaces there are periodically accommodated artistic exhibitions, while at the same time a small theater is functional, where we can see theatrical shows and concerts.
The Warehouses, in which we find the Cyclades Art gallery are between the first buildings of Hermoupolis. They were built in 1834-1839 on public expenditure, using the blueprints of Erlacher. They expand in two wards, 122 meters length. They used to accommodate 14 different warehouses. Ships could reach the building by its side and unloaded their cargo directly onto the land. Since the interwar years, the warehouses do not operate.
The majestic building, next to the building complex of the Warehouses and the Cyclades Art gallery is the, completing the first view of the island when approached by the sea.