The Antivouniotissa Museum in Corfu is located in the homonymous church, in the Old City. It was inaugurated in 1984 and today it includes a collection of Byzantine and post-Byzantine icons and relics.
The same, main temple has been turned into a museum: all the functional objects have been placed in their original position, while its narthexes were used as the main exhibition area of the Antivouniotissa Museum.
The collection of the Museum includes works of the 15th until the 19th century among which of course stand out the icons, most of them works of Greek artists: Tzafouris, Michael Damaskinos, Emmanouil Lampardos, Emmanouil Tzanes, Viktoras and Michael Avramis have their own spot in the Antivouniotissa Museum.
The icon of Theotokos Odigitria of Kastellanoi, which dates back to the 15th century, is a sample of the Macedonian school and one of the oldest exhibits of the Antivouniotissa Museum, while among the most precious treasures of the post- Byzantine ecclesiastical art are the icon of the saints Sergios, Vakhos and Ioustini works of Michael Damaskinos, painted for the church of Trimartyros, after the naval battle of Nafpaktos (1571), the Epitaph of Tzanfournaris , the small icon of the three archangels of Cortezas, icons of Lambardos, of Ieremias Palladas, icons of Dodekaortou of Tzanes, and others.