Agios Theodoros Trichinas
Agios Theodoros Trichinas is a small church inside thein . The church is located between the bastions of Agios Nikolaos and Agios Paulos and it was inaugurated on March 21, 1899 by the head of Russian forces in Rethymno Theodore De Chiostak.
Agios Theodoros Trichinas is a typical single-chambered vaulted chapel.
So far, it has not confirmed whether the present church is a repaired older Venetian church, but according to the documents and plans of the Venetians, it seems that another church existed the same spot.